Thassos Island Greece

Thassos Island Greece

Palataki, Points of Interest, Thassos Sightseeing

Palataki, Thassos

Palataki, Sights of Thasos

Palataki comprised the registered offices of the German enterprise “Speidel” that exploited the quarry in Limenaria. It was built in 1903 and stopped being inhabited in 1963. It is a two floor building which has two towers on its sides.Despite all the restoration attempts that took place, the building has not been preserved.

Photos, Palataki Thassos

Map & Location, Palataki Thassos

copyright © 2013 - 2017 | thassos-view.com

Web Design & Development, Photography, Virtual Tours by DNt Solutions