Palataki, Limenaria Thassos

Sights, Sightseeing, Thassos

Palataki comprised the registered offices of the German enterprise “Speidel” that exploited the quarry in Limenaria. It was built in 1903 and stopped being inhabited in 1963. It is a two floor building which has two towers on its sides.Despite all the restoration attempts that took place, the building has not been preserved.

Photos, Palataki, Thassos Sights, Sightseeing

Virtual Tour, 360° Panorama, Palataki, Thassos

Map, Location, Palataki, Thassos

Thassos View Facebook Page Thassos View Twitter Account Thassos View Instagram Thassos View Youtube Channel